- Earn uncapped Qantas Points1 with an Investec Signature credit card – Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible international purchases and 1 Qantas point per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia1 and on selected Qantas products and services in Australia2.
- Earn uncapped Qantas Points1 with an Investec Platinum credit card. - Earn 1 point per $1 spent on eligible international purchases and 1.5 points per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia 2 and 1 point per $2 spent on eligible purchases in Australia1.
- Use your card to make monthly repayments on existing contracts or purchase larger assets to grow your Qantas Points faster.
- Travel insurance - Up to 90 days of extensive travel accident insurance when you purchase return tickets with your Investec credit card3. This covers you and all additional cardholders (whether you’re travelling with them or not) as well as your spouse and dependent children.
- Discounted Visa Airport SpeedPass - Get fast-track immigration at over 280 international airports and receive 15% discount6.
- Additional insurance products - Charge purchases to your card to be eligible for a range of insurance products. See the full list here.
- Exclusive benefits for Signature cardholders:
- Priority Pass airport lounges7: Unlimited entry for you and a guest to over 600 VIP lounges in 300 cities and 90 countries as a Signature cardholder,
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection: Gain access to guaranteed best rates, room upgrades and late check-outs in a selection of superior hotels as a Signature cardholder8.
- Visa Concierge Service - Get a helping hand with travel recommendations and local event tickets. Call 1800 639 607 or +61 2 9235 0260 internationally4.
- Visa Front Line Access - Reserve tickets to some of the best shows, concerts and sporting events5.
- Visa Entertainment - Get the hottest entertainment offers including pre-sale tickets and member promotions5.
- Private banking services - Your card opens doors to a range of financial services (including car loans, home loans etc) to suit your business and personal needs.
- Client Service Centre - Available 24 hours a day. Call 1300 160 160 to speak to a specialist.
- Split statements - Need separate cards for business and personal purposes? No problem. We can offer multiple cards under one account and split your statements up to simplify life.
- Manage your finances easily - Our credit card is compatible with financial accounting systems such as XERO and MYOB.
- Enhanced security - Your card comes with security features including Verified by Visa and Orion. The Orion team monitor accounts 24 hours a day to prevent unauthorised activity on your card.
- SMS alert service - Track your ongoing spend. Set the service to alert you of any transactions over a specified amount or to notify you when you are nearing or over your limit.
- Visa payWave - Simply wave your Visa enabled card in front of a Visa payWave reader for transactions under $100 and go - there's no need for a signature or PIN.
- Visa Global ATM network - Your Investec card is accepted at more than 29 million locations worldwide, including at more than 1.9 million ATMs.
The Investec credit card is issued by Investec Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 55 071 292 594 (Investec Bank) AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 234975. All finance is subject to our credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. You may cancel the account by writing to us within fourteen days of the date of our notification to you confirming that the account has been opened, without giving any reason and without paying any charges.
1. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the Investec Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at investec.com.au/cards. Qantas Points and Qantas bonus points are earned on eligible purchases only. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program in order to earn and redeem points. Qantas Points and membership are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. See definition of Eligible Transaction in the Investec Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at investec.com.au/cards. Please allow 6-8 weeks once you have made the purchase for the points to be credited to your account.
2. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased directly on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents and Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, and Qantas branded non-airfare products. Investec recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
3. Investec card insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy of insurance between Investec (ABN 55 071 292 594, AFSL & Australian Credit Licence No. 234975) (Investec) and ACE relating to the Investec card. This brochure does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions available at investec.com.au/card and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
4. The Visa Platinum/Signature Concierge is provided by a third party supplier. For details of this service refer to visaplatinum.com.au/concierge.aspx
5. Platinum and Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions. See visaplatinum.com.au for more information
6. Platinum and Signature cardholders receive an 15% discount on the published rates of the Visa Airport SpeedPass service. Visit www.AirportSpeedPass.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
7. One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with unlimited lounge visits for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature Card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard Membership. Please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary cardholder is entitled to unlimited visits to Priority Pass™ lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Please note there is currently no Priority Pass™ lounge at Sydney International Airport. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com.
8. Signature cardholders receive exclusive benefits at select hotels. Conditions apply, visit http://asia.visasignaturehotels.com for more information.